Wednesday 26 March 2014

Favourite Fragrances For Autumn & Winter

 I feel like I'm a perfume junkie. I have way too many, and when I say I wont buy any more because I need to use the ones I have I end up with 4 new fragrances on my little stand without even realising. It also doesn't help that my best friend works at a fragrance shop, so with my knowledge of the new fragrances and her ability to make them 20% cheaper for me we are an unbeatable perfume buying machine. It's slowly turning into winter over here in Australia and as the seasons change so do my perfumes, so here are the perfumes that are most likely going to take me through the winter months...hopefully, I may unintentionally by new ones but who knows!


Stella

 Stella By Stella Mcartney will forever be my most favourite and most treasured fragrance. It is so feminine and so floral but in the nicest way. Its the perfume I reach for when I want to feel grown up and girly or when I'm going for a night out. The only downside of this beauty is the price, and if it wasn't so expensive I would by the largest size possible so I could bathe in it however this little 1fl.oz was $79 so I'm savouring its last few drops until I can bring myself to re purchase it.
 Notes: Rose, amber, peony, sweet mandarin

Chloe 

 The original Chloe fragrance holds a special place in my heart aswell, its another floral but girly scent, perfect for the day time. This is another expensive one, so like Stella I only have the smallest size. This fragrance has a whole bunch of really good memories attached to it so when I spritz it on I instantly feel happy.
Notes: Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Rose, Lily

La La Couture 

 La La couture from Juicy Couture is my most recent perfume. The best way that I can describe it is that its a fresh but warm scent. Its really lovely and is described as a fruity scent. I don't find it fruity at all, to me its more of a fresh blossom scent. Whatever it is its really lovely and really great for when you don't really want to smell like anything and just want to smell clean and fresh.
Notes: Apple, Mandarin, Orange Blossom, Lily, Red Currant.

Our Moment

The One Direction perfume Our Moment is by far the most comforting fragrance that I own. It is very vanillary and has some berry notes in there. This probably sounds really silly but this is the perfume that I wear to bed purely because it is so comforting and saw warm smelling that I just doze right off when I wear it. Plus it has the added bonus of the One Direction concert memories attached to it which is also something that comforts me.
Notes: Forrest Fruits, Pink Grapefruit, Musk


No comments:

Post a Comment