Thursday 15 May 2014

Bellabox Australia: May Box Review

 When I picked up this months bellabox from my front porch the first thing I realised was how heavy it was the heavier the more products in my opinion which makes me really excited.
 However when I opened it I saw that the heavy item was a bar of soap....I hate soap. I'm more of a scented body wash/moisturising body wash type of gal because the thought of rubbing the same bar of soap over my body repeatedly really creeps me out. Moving on from the soap I was quiet happy with the other items I received!

Items I received in this months box were:

  1. Appelles Rosemary Body Bar
  2. Chapstick Lip Conditioner
  3. Timeless Truth Face Mask
  4. Wen By Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 
  5. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in White
  6. Invisible Zinc Satchet
I'm sort of impressed sort of disappointed with this months box which seems to be a recurring problem for me and the whole bellabox thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment