Sunday 18 May 2014

The Lip Products Addict Tag

This tag is right up my alley, its all about your favourite lip products and lip products are something that I simply adore. So, onto the questions!

1. Favourite balm/treatment?


Nuxe Rev De Miel is by far my favourite lip balm/treatment. I feel like I'm always talking about it but that is because it is seriously that good. Whenever my lips are feeling really dry or are in real need of something extra swiping on a little of this fixes whatever lip issues that I'm having. Super rich, super hydrating it is just the best lip balm i've ever used.


2. Best eye-catching red?


Lady Danger by Mac is my go to eye catching red. It sits on the orange side of the spectrum which I find really flattering with my eyes and my hair colour. Its also something a little different to your average fire engine red. I tend to get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it which is always nice and as an added bonus its a matte formula which means it lasts for ages on the lips.

3. Best luxury & best drugstore?


YSL Rouge Velupte Burgandy is 100% my favourite luxury lipstick. I own a few other shades and I am just in love with the formula of them. They are so creamy and nice when you apply them, plus the shade range is also lovely. Because of the formula that aren't the longest lasting lip product but I'm not the type who minds a re apply every now and then.


The Kate Moss Lipsticks are a great drugstore alternative to the Mac lipsticks. They are super affordable and while they don't have the largest colour range they have some really great colours in there. The formula is really great and they also smell really nice, they are also long lasting which is really great from a drugstore product!

4. Best MAC lipstick?


I thought I'd throw a nude lip colour in here because all the others that I have talked about have been more on the bright side. Pure Zen is my everday orangey nude that I reach for whenever I want to look a little bit more polished.

5. The most disappointing?

I dislike everything about this Revlon Balm Stain. The smell is horrible, the texture is not nice and the colour comes off really horribly on my lips. It doesn't last more then 10 minutes as it just wipes away and the tube isn't full all the way when you first get it. I was so disappointed with this product that its put me off all of the other balm type products from Revlon.

6. Liner - yes or no?

Depends! Everyday nude means no liner for me, night out with a bold lip means a lip liner is a must. It stops the colour from bleeding and also means that it will last longer on the lips!

7. Best gloss?



Nyx Butter glosses are a really great and really affordable gloss. The reason that I have chosen these is because I hate glosses. You know those ones that are so sticky and horrible that your hair gets stuck in them? These are the complete opposite of that. Good enough to wear on their own or over a lip colour these butter glosses are exactly as the name suggests super buttery and smooth when applied. Great for everyday wear they have a colour for all occasions ranging from light nudes to deep plums!

8. Something extra!


I feel like every lip addict needs some sort of lip scrub in their lives. Whenever I'm going out and choosing to wear a bold lip I always make sure to give my lips a little scrub down just to ensure there is no icky skin around the edges of my mouth I know, gross. This one is a bubblegum one from Lush and it is AMAZING its pretty much just bubblegum flavoured sugar that you rub onto your lips then lick off. It leaves your lips smooth and ready for whatever lip product you want to apply!




























No comments:

Post a Comment