Saturday 3 May 2014

The Wish List #1

Making wish lists is one of my favourite things to do when I have no money. Its the same as adding a whole bunch of stuff into your ASOS bag and then staring it...then exiting the page because you cannot afford the $600 worth of clothes and shoes that you've added to your bag. I thought it would be a fun idea to do Wish List posts every now and then to show you what I'm lusting after but will probably not be owning in the near future, then if I do end up purchasing any of the items we can all be really excited together!

The first wish list post is all black...and that was simply a coincidence, I never even realised how much I liked black until I made this compilation of items. I'll also try and provide links to all the items incase you want to purchase them yourself!



  1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Perry Satchel - This bag is one that I fell in love with the second that I saw it. I originally was planning on buying the Michael Kors medium selma, however I cannot find the size I want anywhere...it simply does not exist! So instead I am seriously leaning towards getting this one! What are your thoughts? Should I get the Michael Kors? Or should I get this one?
  2. Windsor Smith - Joyy Boots - I love how chunky these boots are! Im in kind of a boot obsession at the moment and these just look so cool! Not really sure if I could pull them off, but they are nice to look at!
  3. Nars Limited Edition Final Cut Satin Lip Pencil Collection - These colours are beautiful, the bright pink one is a colour that I adore but the dusty rose colour is also one that I love, maybe one of these will be a sneaky purchase next month!
  4. Alexander Wang Rockie Bag - This bag sends me into a deep sadness knowing that I will never in the near future be able to afford and own one of them. Everything about this bag draws me in. However my "focco" bag will have to do for now.
  5. Windsor Smith Speck Boots - I'm attending the Arctic Monkeys concert in two weeks and when I saw these I immediately thought about wearing them to the concert...these are another pair of black boots but I just think they'd be perfect for winter! 
  6. Nars Matte Multiples - The Matte Multiples scare the living daylights out of me...applying cream blush and cream contour in general scares me as every time I try them they just push all of my other makeup off my face. These just look so pretty and every time I swatch them I want to buy them all, they don't come cheap though so I think they'll stay on my wish list 
  7. Nars Contour Blush - This is new to the Mecca website and it looks right up my alley. Its a contour and a highlight in one which is just so good because it means you don't need two products when you travel! This is a serious want by me at the moment as I am in need of anew contour shade anyway! 
Stay tuned to see if any of these items become a reality and not just a wish!





No comments:

Post a Comment