Thursday 1 May 2014

April Playlist


Last month there seemed to be an issue with my scheduled posts which meant that my March playlist didn't go up which I am sorry for! by the time I realised it was too late so I just decided to leave out my playlist for that month. So this month we are back on schedule with my monthly playlist for April.

As usual I will link the spotify playlist for April but I will still list all the songs below!

April Playlist - Spotify


  1. Eve, The Apple Of My Eye - Bell X1 
  2. Signal Fire - Snow Patrol 
  3. Don't Hold Your Breath - Athlete
  4. Flux - Bloc Party
  5. Another Love - Tom Odell
  6. I'm A Pirate, You're A Princess - PlayRadioPlay!
  7. Eve - Lewis Mockler I absolutley adore this song, I cannot get enough!!
  8. Holocene - Bon Iver
  9. Moondust - James Young
  10. I Won't Let You Go - Snow Patrol
  11. I Need You - M83
  12. Fight For You - Pia Mia, Chance The Rapper 



No comments:

Post a Comment