Friday 6 June 2014

Mimco Collection & Reviews


 I thought about doing a Mimco collection but didn't think I had enough items to show you, as I started to grab all the things that I owned I realised that I have quite a few leather good from Mimco and seeing as my review of the pouches went down so well I figured why not just show you my entire collection.

The Small Pouches


The small pouches were the first things that I ever bought from Mimco. I've done a full review showing you what you can fit in these little guys and the whole story on how much I paid for them, so check that out if you want a more in depth review! They are just the perfect size if you're going out and bringing your phone, cards and cash and maybe a lipstick or something. They are so easy to carry around which makes them perfect for nights out.

The Medium Pouch 


The medium pouch was an addition that I made when I started driving the reason being that it fits my keys! The smaller size has no room for keys so I figured seeing as I used them so much I may as well get the larger size. This one is probably my most used pouch out of all the pouches I own. Again I have done a full review of this so check out that post for more.

The Quilted Wallets


These two are the exact same looking wallet one is just the smaller version of the other!
 The larger of the two was my everyday wallet for a really long time, however due to the colour being so light it's a peachy pink colour it wore really terribly and ended up being this strange grey tinged pink. It was just not pretty, and even though it had served me well I decided to upgrade and get one that didn't look like I'd dragged it through dirt. This poor thing now just sits in my draw waiting to be used.


The smaller was an impulse buy after I purchased my Hudson Moto Mini because my bigger wallet wouldn't fit in it. However I used this only once...so I've sold it and it is no longer part of my little Mimco family and has been sold to a good home where it will hopefully get more love.

The iPhone Sleeve


I bought this iPhone sleeve after I got my new phone to use as a case for it. It is the least practical thing in the entire world, for me at least who is constantly checking her phone having to pull it out every time I want to use it is just annoying. If you leave you're phone in your bag for long amounts of time however and don't want it getting scratched then this would be perfect for you! I am currently selling this on my ebay account so if you would like to buy it you can!

The Envelope Wallet


This is my everyday wallet. I absolutely adore this, it is so huge and fits all of my cards and all my coins and everything else I feel like carrying around. The only downside to its largeness is that it doesn't fit in any of my small bags but I make do!

That is my entire Mimco collection! Hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions about anything Mimco I will gladly answer them.


No comments:

Post a Comment