Tuesday 3 June 2014

A Lazy Girls Nighttime Routine


I am the first to admit that I either do nothing with my skin care or everything, there is no in between. I can be seriously lazy when it comes to anything that takes effort at night and involves my face. However I feel like I do enough! Also this isn't every night, just those nights when I'm too tired or maybe a little intoxicated and cannot be bothered with the full skin care routine.

The best way to get me to do something I've found is by having all the essentials right by my bed, that way if I'm already in bed I wont have to get out again so lazy I know, it sounds so bad!! So I keep all of my little bits and bobs either in this little case which I got from eBay in in my bedside table draws.

I start with my favourite makeup wipes the Johnsons Face Care Daily Essentials ones to remove all of the left over makeup on my face. These are really great at taking makeup off and I don't feel so bad about not properly cleansing my skin.


I then spritz a little of this Vitamin C Face Spritz onto a cotton pad and just pat it into my skin, it just makes my skin feel refreshed and not so icky after being out.


I then put a few drops of the Bio Oil onto a cotton pad and dab it all over my face, this stuff is incredible at making your skin feel silky soft and hydrated. It's the best moisturiser that I've tried on my face and just has the ability to make my skin feel like new! if thats even possible

If I'm feeling in a pampering mood I put on a coat of the Nail Envy by OPI. This isnt a step that I do every night its one that I try and do every night. Its not crucial but I feel good for my nails after I've done it.


Final step before sleep is a lip treatment this one by Nuxe is one that I will not talk about because I have talked about it enough!


Last little thing is I take 2 of these Complete Sleep tablets. A lot of people don't know this but I have a serious issue getting to sleep and then staying asleep for long periods of time. The reason I don't tell anyone is because their first reaction is to say things like "Just go to sleep earlier?!" or my personal fave "If you weren't on your phone so late you'd fall asleep" If I lay in bed at 8:30pm with no phone no laptop no nothing to distract me I would lie wide awake until 4:30am without the slightest amount of sleep. These tablets aren't sleeping pills they just aid you into sleep and help keep you there. Please don't judge people for whatever issues they are facing, it isn't nice and it doesn't help anyone feel better about anything. Rant Over!.



No comments:

Post a Comment