Sunday 20 July 2014

A Sephora Haul?


Now this might seem like a strange post especially because as an Australian I am not priveleged enough to have a Sephora anywhere near me plus they don't ship internationally. But, I have an incredibly nice friend who recently went to the states and asked me to name a few items and she would pick them up for me. Here is what she managed to bring home for me!

Nars Schiap Lipstick


I have wanted the Nars Schiap lipstick for the longest time but the Australian price tag had always put me off. However with it being way cheaper in the states I figured that I might as well just buy it. It's a gorgeous bright pink shade one that I haven't tried yet but will be testing out very soon. 
Aus Price: 39$  Sephora Price: 26$


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette



The ambient lighting palette is one that I coudln't get my hands on when it first hit Australia it also had a rather high price tag. The three powders in the one palette means that you can try out nearly the whole range in the one palette plus you don't get a huge amount of each. So far Dim Light is my favourite but I haven't tried them all out enough to really tell. 
Aus Price: 95$  Sephora Price: 58$


Nars Narsissist Palette


This is probably the most exciting part of this whole haul. The Narsissist Palette is one that I have been lusting after since I first saw it but it was only released in select stores here in Aus. When I saw that it was still available on the Sephora website I told my friend that she had to hunt it down and she did! I love this palette and cannot wait to use it!
Aus Price: Not 100% sure but it was over the 120$ mark  Sephora Price: 79$


Naked Flushed Palette



The Naked Flushed Palette was another product that I really wanted to try, it looks amazing for travelling and for just having in your makeup bag. It has a blush a bronzer and a highlighter all in one. What more could you need?
Aus Price: 46$  Sephora Price: 30$



No comments:

Post a Comment