Tuesday 22 July 2014

A Whole New Brow Game - Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil Review

 You guys, something has happened that has changed everything. And this something is very important. EYEBROWS! I went into Mecca as you do just casually browsing the aisles and stumbled upon the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencils and I literally just stood staring at them for a solid 5 minutes. They just look so pretty! After testing them on the back of my hand I had a complete 'yolo' moment yes I said yolo I grabbed the soft brown colour and just bought it. I am not disappointed that I did this product is amazing.



First of all the packaging is amazing, much better then my plastic brow pencil from Mac. It comes with a spoolie on one end and let me tell you its the best spoolie I've ever come across if thats even possible and the perfectly shaped twist up product on the other end. Compared to the Mac brow pencil which you can't unwind once you wind it up this one is a dream. Wind it up as much as you like then wind it down when you're done!


Its a hard waxy product which means that you can't go overboard with the colour, you can just gradually build it up until you have the desired eyebrow. The best thing about this product is how natural it looks, its not too ashy or too brown, it just looks like eyebrow hairs which is so important.


As you can see the colour is so natural and just looks like you have really good brows without the help of any brow products.


No comments:

Post a Comment