Wednesday 16 July 2014

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: A Review


I saw this on the shelves of Priceline recently and was really intrigued, I've never seen a charcoal skincare product before and decided that I'd give it a try it was also 20% off which is always a contributing factor when I buy things. Another thing that caught my intention was the 'Deep Pore' part as I love using products that unclog my pores leaving my skin feeling super soft.

First time I used this I applied it all over my face, big mistake. Use this product only on the areas that need unclogging, for me thats around my nose and just on the centre of my chin, this is way to harsh to be using all over your face. It also has a slight tingling sensation when left on your skin, I'm not sure if thats just on me but it only happens when I used it all over, not so much when I used it only on my nose.

It does work incredibly well though. I feel as though I've just used one of those pore strips you know the Princess Diaries nose pore strips? and that this product literally draws out all the grossness that tends to build up in that area.

All in all it does exactly what it says on the tin, it unclogs your pores. Just make sure you don't use this all over your face and only the spots that you need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment