Wednesday 9 July 2014

Born Pretty Store Accessories Review


Born Pretty Store is an online boutique that I could literally spend all day browsing through. They have so many unique pieces that are super affordable. They have on trend items and classic jewellery that is great for everyday. I got in contact with Born Pretty Store and they sent me out a few items to try plus they gave me a discount code for you guys so you can get 10% off your first order!

Concise Chain Link Ring Boho Gold Plated Bracelet




This hand chain is something that I am currently obsessed with. I have another one similar to it but it has jewels and stones on it which can be a bit much when paired with a simple outfit. This one is so plain and looks amazing when paired with other rings or one of the many watches that I have. Even on its own it adds a simple touch to any outfit.


You can buy this here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/concise-chain-link-ring-boho-gold-plated-bracelet-p-14572.html


Classic Chain-Link Necklace Concise Wide Curb Chain Necklace




This chunky silver necklace is great for nights out, or for dressing up a basic plain outfit. It is really lightweight which means that you can wear it for long amounts of time without it hurting the back of your kneck something that always happens to me. I didn't own a silver chunky chain but felt like I needed one in my collection and this one is beautiful.

Want to buy these items with 10% off? Use the code ECTT10 to revieve 10% off your order from born pretty store!












No comments:

Post a Comment