Sunday 6 July 2014

A Little Beauty Haul

I've gone a little nuts in the beauty department recently emphasis on the "little" nuts part and thought that I would share the purchases that I have made!

Skincare and Hair Bits



The madagascan vanilla flower body wash from the body shop is amazing. Slightly pricey but well worth it for the smell of warm vanilla that is left on your skin after you shower. I've done a quickie post on this so check that out for more details!


I've been using the butter version of the Camomile Silky cleanser but was getting slightly annoyed at having to dip my hands into a tub. This version is much easier to use as you just pump the product out onto your hands. It's pretty much identical to the butter version but I think I like this better.


This V05 Hot Oil kit has been a lifesaver for my hair. All you do is place the little tube in hot water, then you apply it to your hair for a minute and just rinse it out. It leaves my ends feeling super hydrated and well maintained which I love.


This Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser from Biore is one that I've heard lots about so I figured I'd give it a go, hopefully it will work like the pore strips and just unclog the pores around my nose. I'll do a full review on this once I properly test it out.

Makeup Bits




I honestly have no idea why I bought this concealer. Maybe because all Rimmel was half price? I'm not sure, but it is a good concealer so I'll just keep it as a back up product for when I run out.



I got two of the Kate Moss lipsticks because I love the formula of them and they were only $5! The purple one is number 29 and the peachy nude is number 32. Both are really pigmented and smell really good so I cannot wait to use these!


Lastly I was in need of a new mascara and had never tried any from Rimmel, seeing as it was only $8 I figured why not. This is the Scandal Eyes Rockin Curves mascara which has a crazy wand so we'll see how I go with this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment