Friday 4 July 2014

The Body Shops Madagascan Vanilla Flower Body Wash Review - A Quickie Post



I've been on the hunt for a new shower gel. One that has a scent that isn't typically fruity lemony or like oranges but something that leaves me feeling fresh and smelling clean. The shower gels that I've used have been okay but the scent doesn't really linger on the skin like I'd want it to. That is where the newest addition to my shower family comes in, The Body Shops Madagascan Vanilla Flower Body Wash ticks all of my shower gel boxes.


It smells warm and kind of masculine which is something that I adore in any type of scent.  It also has amazing lather which is great when you use it all over your body because it makes you feel extra clean. I also find that the scent lasts ages on my skin which is incredible for a product that you pretty much just wash off your skin.  If you want the scent of any of these shower gels to be more intense you can pair it with the body butter scent to match however I am way too lazy to do that so I just stick to my shower gel!

If you have any other shower gel recommendations that smell amazing on the skin after you get out of the shower please please please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment