Wednesday 2 July 2014

Non Beauty Favourites: June


I actually really enjoy doing these non beauty type favourite posts so I thought I'd try and do one every month! It's just something a little different from all the beauty bits.

John Snow Doll


This is my new little friend Jon Snow. He sits on my bedside table and he guards me while I sleep and is probably the cutest little thing ever. Just looking at him makes me laugh especially because he sits in front of a really girly vase filled with pink and white flowers. I got him from the HBO store which I do not recommend and the service was ridiculous and they pretty much conned me out of my money but thats a completely different story.

Speck Boots

I have been living in these Windsor Smith boots this past month literally wearing them everywhere. They are just so incredibly comfortable while still giving me enough height so I'm not the shortest person in the room. If like me you tend to go to more bars then clubs these are perfect because they aren't too dressy but are still really good looking on the leg. I would highly recommend these!

Ikea Glass Jars


These jars are from Ikea and were around $2.50 each! A complete bargain if you ask me as they are huge. I use them to store my nail polishes in which sit on a shelf on my desk. They look like decorative items but really are just a practical way of storing my nail polishes! I just have them separated into colour families which makes it really easy to find what I'm looking for

Instagram Printed Photos



This is something I was really excited about, I got my instagram photos printed from an app that I downloaded called PicturePostie. Basically you just select what photos you want, then you pick the size and then they send them to you! These are the 4x4 size and cost 39 cents a print which is pretty good. They are just adorable and I've used them to decorate my wall which you can see below!


So those are my non beauty related favourites! What have you been loving this past month?




No comments:

Post a Comment