Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites


I feel like I say this every month but June has literally just run straight past me without me even realising it. And with it comes another round of favourites!

Rough Texturiser


I got this product because I really wanted to try the Oribe one that adds texture into your hair. This one however is easy to find in Australia and only cost me $12! It is amazing! I tend to spray it in after I've done my curls and before I add any hairspray. I find that it adds a second day feel into first day hair which is awesome for getting those messy slept in waves that I adore!

Bio Sculpture Nails

I'm not allowed to wear any sort of polish whatsoever on my nails for work however because of the types of work that I do my nails tend to break really easily and just look terrible most of the time. So I decided to break the rules and opt for a really natural looking solution. Bio Sculpture gel is a gel that sits on top of your nails and on top of polish if you choose to get polish. I opted for clear simply because I am not allowed to have colour for work. The gel allows my nails to stay healthy and keeps them strong without looking really fake like clear acrylics can!

Bondi Sands Tan



It's winter and I'm seriously pale, so I've been fake tanning quiet a bit this month. The tan that I go for is the Bondi Sands Dark Foam which is really amazing at leaving you with a natural looking tan! Now I know that the "dark" in the name might seem scary but trust me its not. I find myself using two or three coats of the light one which can be really annoying so instead I just use one light layer of the dark and Im sorted. It goes on sort of green which again might seem scary but it means that you aren't left with that weird orangey looking skins when you're done, all you do is jump in the shower and the green washes away and you are left with a golden tan. 

Bourjois Velvet Pink Pop

I've been suffering from winter blues this month and the best cure for this is a bright pink lip. This offering from Bourjois is perfect for this as it is amazingly creamy and long lasting plus the colour pay off is incredible! I've done a review of these so check that out for a full post.

Whirl Lip Liner


When I'm not feeling a bright lip I go for the exact opposite and that is a dark nude. This lip liner is the one that I used in my Kylie Jenner tutorial and I am actually obsessed with it. Its the perfect nude shade that is slightly darker then my lips which is really nice for the colder months. This works so well and is so smooth to apply that I find myself using it like a lipgloss when layered over a balm!

So there are my favourites! What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment