Friday 27 June 2014

June Haul


The haul for June isn't the largest which means I deserve a severe pat on the back for the restraint that I've shown!

Luxola

Brush Set


The reason for this purchase is simple, I'm using it on clients until I purchase the set I'll need for my course. Once I get that set I'll use this one for me!

Sleek Palette


Sleek is a brand that I'm only just getting into, but this Divine Natural palette just seemed like the perfect thing to try from their eye shadows, it was super cheap and the shadows are amazing! Definitely give this one a try if you're in the market for a neutral palette thats affordable.

Zoeva Blush Palette



This Sun Blush Palette from Zoeva is incredible for taking with me when I'm doing a clients makeup. It has everything you'd need for blush, highlight and bronzer. It's also perfect for travelling not that I do that too often!

Mecca Maxima

Nars Duo


Kalahari is a duo that I have been lusting after for the longest time, its the perfect duo for everyday and then for night with a shimmery warm brown and a shimmery dark taupe.

Nars Primer


I was in need of a new primer and decided to give this one a go. Let me tell you right now its the best primer that I have ever used. Your eye shadow will not move when you apply this under it, 4, 5 even six hours after I applied my shadow and it doesn't budge.

Bonds

Trackies


Everyone needs new sweatpants don't they?

Hoodie


I bought this as a workout jumper for when I got to Body Balance in the wee hours of friday morning. Its lightweight but still heavy enough that I don't get too cold when doing our meditation warm downs!

Asos

Jumper 


Don't really know why I bought this one, maybe because it was 11$!!!! I know 11$ for a knit I would have been silly not to buy it. It's super soft and really warm which I didn't think it would be so I'm pleasantly surprised with this item.

Cardigan


I am obsessed with the fit of this cardigan, it hangs so nicely on the body and doesn't make me look huge which some cardigans tend to do! It also has a cool crossover design on the back which adds a little something different to the whole thing, plus its super warm!

Boots


These boots are my favourite thing from the entire haul, they have become my everyday running out the door and need shoes kind of boots. They are so comfy and go with everything and the fact that they were only around $40 makes them even better!

So that is everything I have bought this past month! What have you guys been buying?



No comments:

Post a Comment