Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites


Another month another favourites! I only have a few items this month purely because I've been working full time and when you work with food the last thing I'm thinking about is looking glamorous. Sooo onto the favourites.


Proenza Schouler For Mac Primrose Lustre



When I first got this lipstick I was really disappointed, you can even see the post to prove it. A few weeks ago I was looking for a sheer purple colour in my collection and this one sprang to mind and now I can't get enough of it. It's perfect to use if you want a little but of colour on the lips with nothing to crazy, it also has a little shimmer which I quite like. 

Bareminerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eye Shadow


This product is only a little baby size but I have a feeling it's going to last me a while. This is the type of product that I have been looking for, for the longest time. Its the perfect nude base colour that you just swipe all over the lid blend in with your fingers and you are good to go. Its slightly darker then my skin tone which makes it look like an eye shadow and less of a concealer. It also has a little sparkle to it which looks amazing. When this runs out I am buying the full size and probably more of the colours because I love it so much.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 


THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING. Just putting it out there...it really is. Every single powder in here does something magical to the skin, I don't know how but it just does. I use the powder on the left of the palette to set the concealer under my eyes, its a little too glowy for the whole face but under the eyes it's perfect. The middle powder I use for down my nose and on my cupids bow and the powder to the right I use for the cheekbones and for anywhere else I want a bronzer glow. This has become a holy grail staple product in my everyday makeup and I just love it so much. 

Gucci Premier


I got a new fragrance this month to replace my Jimmy Choo Flash it was way too strong and causing my severe headaches so it had to go this smells like a night out to me. Its warm and musky but also has a slight floral smell to it. It also doesn't give me a headache which is an added bonus! 

Nars Eye Paint in Ubangi


This has been my go to liner for this month. Its a navy/dark blue with shimmer to it. These eye paints are amazing for liner as they go on so smoothly making them really easy to apply. They also look really good against blue eyes which I happen to have. These eye paints also make great bases for shadow or for use on their own.

Those are my favourites for this July!







No comments:

Post a Comment