Monday 28 July 2014

The Wishlist #3 - Beauty Addition

Now I've done a few of these wish list posts in the past that have contained a whole bunch of stuff but this month I have been lusting after all things beauty so this post will be purely about all the beauty bits that I want but just can't have!




1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

I WANT THIS PALETTE SO BADLY! It looks stunning and the colours look so nice! There isn't one colour in there that I wouldn't use which is so rare for a palette with this many colours. I also love how they give you two larger shades because I can already tell that those two would be used most for highlighting and for all over the lid!

2. Eccentric Molecules Molecule 01 Perfume


Whenever I go into a Mecca store I always spray this perfume on me without failure. It is amazing, and is so unique. It only has one perfume molecule in it and it reacts differently to everyones bodies. Every time I wear this someone asks what perfume I have on! However at $140 its going to stay on my wish list.

3. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 

I've just run out of my Toni&Guy sea salt spray and feel like this might be the one I repurchase simply because I have heard so many good things about it. The downside is that it costs three times as much as my original one and I don't see how they could be any different! Thinking I might just stick to my Toni&Guy and try this one when I'm feeling a little more spendy.

4. Nars Smokey Eye Kit

This is a new release for Nars in their new collection and when I saw it I just thought it was amazing. I mean its a perfect smokey eye in a convenient little palette plus you get a brush and an eyeliner! However after looking into it all these colours are in the Narsissist palette which I managed to get my hands on see post coming next week! So I think I'll give this one a miss, plus I can guarentee this little pack wouldn't have made its way down to Aus anyway!

5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser 

I got a sample of this a while ago and absolutely adored it. It really does make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your skin, the reason its on my wish list is that its kind of expensive for the size so again this one will have to wait till pay day!

6. Hourglass Arch & Brow Brow pencil

I have heard so many good things about this brow product that makes me eager to try it. The shape of it to start with is the perfect shape for one step brows, it also has the reputation for lasting all day which means your brows wont slide off midday! This is a must try and might just be a recent purchase of mine stay tuned for that one!
















No comments:

Post a Comment