Saturday 26 July 2014

Mecca Beauty Loop Inside Box

Every three months I think it is Mecca the current Sephora equivalent here in Aus sends me an email saying that my Beauty Loop Inside box is ready. Basically its like the subscription services like bellabox except that you don't pay a monthly fee. Instead, depending on how much you spend a year in the store you just have to sign up and you get it for free! Which is a pretty good deal especially if you are already spending money in there. I'm only on Level 1 which means that I spend around $300 in store a year. There are 3 different levels and a whole bunch of benefits depending on where you are. For the full details see here: http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/BeautyLoop/

Heres a closer look at this box!






No comments:

Post a Comment