Wednesday 6 August 2014

Updated Every Day Makeup Routine


It's been a while since I've done one of these posts and seeing as my everyday routine has changed quiet a bit I thought I'd do an updated one!


Some of these items are new into the routine but have quickly become holy grail products that I am just loving and now that I will be loving for a really long time. Now, onto the routine! 

For The Base 


For my base I've been sticking to my old faithfuls. The Innoxa Skin Perfecting BB Cream, I cannot go past this stuff it is just amazing. Another favourite of mine is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, it is just great at covering everything that would ever need to be covered. I apply a thin layer of the BB cream all over my face to even out my skin tone, I then spot conceal wherever need be on my face and add a little under the eyes to cover the lack of sleep that shows there. 

For The Powders 


For setting under my eyes I use my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, it just adds a glow to the skin, I also use one of the highlighters in the palette to add some extra light to my face. I use the bronzer in the Naked Flushed Palette lightly on my cheeks with a fluffy brush I skip the contouring on an everyday basis and then add a slight wash of colour from my Luminoso Blush onto my cheeks. 

For The Eyes 


For the eyes I apply the Bareminerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eye Shadow all over the lid, it acts as a primer and a base and an eye shadow all in one its amazing. I then take a fluffy blending brush and take the shadow second from the left in the top row of the Narsissist Palette and blend it all through the crease. I then take a small amount of the colour next to it and blend it in the outer corners, and that's it for the eyes. I then add generous lashings of the Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara so cheap and so amazing! For the brows I use my Hourglass brow pencil in soft brown and just fill in the sparse parts not adding any extra shape. 

For The Finishing Touches



To finish my face off I spritz on the Body Shops Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz just to lock everything in, this also works wonderfully at refreshing my makeup during the day. I then use Mac Lip Pencil in Whirl to add some colour, I then usually top that off with a balm of some kind usually whatever I have lying around. 


And that is my entire everyday makeup routine! What are your current everyday faves?


No comments:

Post a Comment