Friday 8 August 2014

An Incredibly Disappointing OZSALE Review


A few months back I saw a sale starting on Ozsale for Victoria's Secret Body Sprays, now if you're in Australia you know that these are hard to come by as there aren't Victorias Secrets everywhere. When I saw that they were 10$ each I figured why not? I ordered 3 of them and paid the shipping cost expecting them to arrive in 10-20 days depending on when the sale ended.

After two whole months of waiting and forgetting about my order I still hadn't heard anything from them, not even a confirmation that it had been sent. So I emailed them and got the generic response that they were sorry for the delay and that they were working on it. I wasn't too fussed at this point but after another few weeks of nothing I emailed them again. I got a different response this time, this time they told me that my order was shipped on the 5/7/2014, exactly three months after I purchased the sprays. They said that it would take 3-5 days for them to arrive. They arrived on the 29/7/2014...and they arrived damaged. Firstly I only received three of the sprays but found that they refunded me the money for that one a while ago but had heard nothing about it. When I went to pick the package up from the post office I was told that there had been a spill and that the package was damaged, which it really was. I was expecting a crushed box to be handed to me but when I received a poorly padded paper bag covered in perfume I was furious.


Even the lady at the post office was annoyed that the package had arrived the way it did. She told me to make a complaint to Australia Post which I did even though my anger had nothing to do with them.

When I finally got the package home and opened it I discovered that one of the bottle had in fact leaked all over the package. The reason being because it didn't have a lid and instead had been taped shut which clearly did nothing to keep the product in.



Maybe I'm being annoying or just having really high standards, but this whole thing really annoyed me. Even though they weren't expensive I just cannot stand waiting that long for something only for it to be damaged on arrival. I have emailed Ozsale and have not received a response as yet.

Have you had any issues with Ozsale? Because I don't know if I can bring myself to buy from them ever again after all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment