Sunday 10 August 2014

An Unplanned Drugstore Haul


The moral of this post is to never allow me to go shopping on my own. So future Elizabeth if you're reading this take note to prevent it from happening again. I really didn't need anything, what I did need was a darker foundation to mix in with my regular one for when I'm tanned, but do you think I purchased one? The answer is no, I instead purchased other random things. Here they are!




I bought a few things from the Essence brand which is an incredibly cheap brand. One that Id always overlooked because I thought cheap prices meant cheap products. Well I was wrong. Very wrong. These mascaras are around the $4 mark and work wonders on my lashes they add heaps of volume and last all day without transferring. I also got the liquid ink liner which is incredible!! It is so black and so smooth to apply. I thought that because the formula was so wet that it would smudge all over the place but once it dries it doesn't budge this was also around the $4 mark. I also got a nude lip liner for $1.80...yep $1.80! It is a really gorgeous peachy nude perfect for everyday!


I got a few skin care bits because it was all 40% off. The first being the Garnier Perfect Blur cream which I am yet to try but on the back of my hand it feels like a really nice product, one that I could use as a primer. I also got the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask. I'd used the sachets of this for years and never even thought to purchase the actual tube of it, but at around $6 I thought why not?


Lastly I got my all time favourite nail polish remover. Its the one in the tub that you stick your finger in and twist it around and then magic happens and its all gone. My other bottles were starting to leave my fingers blue due to the residue from all the nail polish removing that was going on. So having a nice new bottle is very much appreciated.

There was my little haul! What have you been loving at the drugstore lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment