Tuesday 12 August 2014

A Mini Mr Kate Haul


I have wanted two cartilage piercings in the top of my right ear for the longest time, but I am a complete wuss and hate the thought of having to have a needle. If they used a gun I would get it done 100% because its quick but I just can't even think about the whole needle situation it just freaks me out. Because I was scared of the needles I experimented with all types of ear cuffs but never really liked any of them. They were too thick of looked really cheap or had weird dangly bits hanging off them and all were just really disappointing. Then I stumbled upon Mr. Kate.



She has the most beautiful pieces of jewellery of all types but what caught my eye were the tiny little ear cuffs which come in gold, white gold or rose gold. All of which are stunning, I chose the white gold just because it matched the other jewellery I already had in my ear.



They arrived in the cutest little box and when I opened the little brown box I was thrilled. They are perfect for those who want a realistic looking ear cuff thats not super chunky, they look exactly like a real piercing which is exactly what I wanted.

The are also really amazing quality, and can be tightened to fit wherever you want to place them on your ear. I am so happy with this little purchase and will definitely be purchasing more from the site!

You can buy the tiny cuff ear here!


No comments:

Post a Comment