Sunday 5 October 2014

Garnier Beauty Oil & Scrub Review

Hello lovely people I have a review for you today on something that kind of got me a little excited when I first saw it, and that is the new Beauty Oil range from Garnier! Now I am a sucker for anything 'on trend' and oils are definitely on trend right now. With all the coconut oils and macadamia oils flying around its hard to know what actually works, and seeing as Garnier have just come out with their own I thought I'd share my thoughts on them!

Garnier Beauty Oil Body Scrub


The scrub is what I was most excited for purely because I have really weird skin on my legs that can be really dry at times so having a scrub with oil built in just felt like a real winner for me. Firstly I need to talk about the smell of these products because they both smell amazing and I mean like warm and sugary and just really nice I'm terrible with scents can you tell? *sarcasm* The scent isn't the reason that I wanted to try these well not the whole reason the scrub goes on the skin really nicely and isn't a really harsh exfoliator which is great for sensitive irritated skin. As far as the oil part of this product goes, I didn't really notice it if I'm completely honest. Well not as much as if I were too make my own body scrub, which reminds me! Would you guys like to see a super easy recipe for a body scrub that I make that smells yum and really nourishes your skin once exfoliated? Because I really want to show you how I make it, anyways back onto the product! Overall I wouldn't say this is incredible at hydrating your skin but it does work well as a gentle exfoliator.

Garnier Beauty Oil



Now if I'm completely honest I bought the Beauty Oil because there was a deal going if you bought it with the scrub, so I wasn't super keen on buying it purely because the thought of spraying oil on my body is not appealing. However I am pleasantly surprised, the spray nozzle is actually really nice and disperses the product really well on the skin which I then rub in. It is also non greasy for an oil and while it claims to dry instantly it does take a little bit of time to absorb, which I knew would happen because its an oil right? Not too sure how moisturising it actually is because I've been using the scrub more then oil because I keep forgetting to use it... It does leave your skin super smooth after use though which is always a plus AND it smells amazing!

Overall this range wasn't something to twist and shout about but it does work quite well, will I buy it again once finished? I'm not too sure, we'll see when and if that time comes.

P.S In the time that I wrote this post I decided that I will post my Cocount Body Scrub Recipe because its amazing and needs to be spread out into the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment