Tuesday 7 October 2014

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - A Not So Good Update


In my September Favourites I added the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes which I was using on and off for a few weeks in the month of September. Obviously because it was a favourites I said that I was loving them because of how easily they removed my makeup which is still very true. However when I bought a new pack of them they have really begun to irritate the hell out of my eyes.

I have sensitive eyes to begin with so I need have a good routine with my products so I don't end up with the whole watery eye situation that can happen. I have nothing against the way these remove makeup because they do an amazing job, I just wont be using them around my eyes anymore purely because of how much it stings and how sore the skin around my eyes has gotten.

Once this packet is finished I wont be re purchasing them, and these are probably the last thing that I'll try from the Neutrogena brand Every time I use one of their products I seem to have this problem so its not worth it for me anymore. If these work well for you please let me know, they just don't work well for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment