Sunday 14 December 2014

Update + My Work!

Safe to say I've been the worst blogger in the world and the only excuse that I have is that I have been super busy with assignments and makeup assessments that my blog got neglected. Well as far as my makeup assessments go, I only have 1 left and then I'm done with my course which is super crazy to me because it feels like just yesterday that I was writing about my decision to change my career and start living the life that I wanted! Well the time has finally come and after the 21st of December I'll be living that life.

As part of my course we were given the task of developing our own photo shoot, so I thought I'd just share some of the snaps from my shoot! I went for a bronzey glowy makeup because thats the makeup that I love to see and that I love to do. Hope you enjoy these images as much as I do and I promise that I will be back to posting all things beauty once my course is finished!





Makeup and hair by me

No comments:

Post a Comment