Friday 26 December 2014

Move Over Beauty Boxes There's a New Box in Town

Now i'm not sure if I've said this before but last month was my last bellabox as I cancelled my subscription. Now don't get me wrong I have tried bellabox for over 16 months and it has had its highs and lows. Towards the end of our little relationship I wasn't as excited to receive my little blue box each month. So I went searching for a new love and boy have I found one.

The Marie Claire "The Parcel" box is the same thing as the bellabox except instead of being $15 a month its $25 every season. At first I was a bit unsure of paying the extra money because I thought it was going to be like bellabox was. When I received my Parcel this afternoon I was so thrilled with its contents and now will willingly pay the $25 a month because I know that the products are good and are decent sizes. So here is what I received this month!





There is not one thing in this box that I wouldn't use, which makes me one happy little vegemite!



No comments:

Post a Comment