Saturday 28 March 2015

Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid - Touch Foundation // Review


I was super excited when this product hit stores in Aus then I saw the price tag $23 for this little bottle? I may as well spend a little extra and buy a higher end product. So when the Priceline 40% off sale rolled around I was all over this it came down to around $13 so I picked one up!

This stuff is so light and I'm talking 'cannot even feel it on the skin' light which feels really good, and like you're not wearing anything at all. It also sets to satin finish almost instantly when you apply it so make sure you work quick!

The one thing I will say is that I wish it wasn't so powdery on the skin when it sets. I feel like if it had more of a dewy finish the it wouldn't cling to the skin the way that it does. It sticks to every dry patch and sits in every line on your face. To stop that you need to moisturise and prime really well before applying it which to makes doesn't really make it the perfect everyday foundation because you really have to think about it when you apply it. 

Overall if you have really oily skin I feel like this would work for you but for me I'll only wear it on good skin days or when I can be bothered to do a full face.


No comments:

Post a Comment