Wednesday 25 March 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz Review


It's only taken me 6 months but I finally caved and bought the ABH Brow Wiz. Firstly I feel like I'm cheating on my Hourglass Arch Brow with this product because I love that one so much but seeing as my Hourglass is almost out I thought I'd give it a try.

Price wise the Hourglass one is slightly more expensive, its $40 compared to ABH $38 (seriously overpriced but being in Aus i'm used to it) I'm also pretty sure you get a lot less in the Brow Wiz pencil but I could be wrong.

Onto the product, I'm sorry to say but I prefer the Hourglass one! I was completely ready to just throw Hourglass out the window and be ranting and raving about this one but in all honesty I'm not. Its really thin and I mean thinner the the Mac Brow Pencil. So getting precise lines is really easy however it takes so much more time to fill in your brows. The Hourglass pencil is literally one swipe and you're done. If you're after something for minor touch ups and defined lines then this one is for you, but when you want to completely re draw your brows on then this might be a little difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment