Tuesday 17 March 2015

Brushes Brushes Brushes


As a makeup artist there is nothing that excites me more then getting to have a look into other artists kits. Especially having a look into their brush roll. Mine is never as pictured above, and I mean it's never this organised. It is however always this clean, all brushes should be spotless for professional use and that means keeping everything including sponges and your actual brush roll completely free of any sort of makeup product or mess.

Majority of my brushes come from Gorgeous Cosmetics and while they aren't amazing they do the job, I have enough other brushes from Zoeva that I can do whatever makeup look that is required of me.

I just wanted to share my little brush roll as I love seeing fellow artists rolls myself, it's kind of like a what's in my purse for makeup artists!


No comments:

Post a Comment