Saturday 7 March 2015

A New Palette: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Infinity


Can everyone just take a moment to look at how beautiful this palette is. Even if the quality wasn't too crash hot I still would have wanted it purely because I enjoy looking at it. Thankfully the quality of this palette is up to scratch with other high end palettes so the fact that is is beautiful makes it even better.

I've read a lot of reviews on these because they are a little bit expensive essentially you're gettingn5 shadows for $76, so I decided to do my research.  When I read up on them and saw the complete divide about the quality I was unsure if the purchase was worth it.

I can see why some people might not like them as they are very powdery when you dip your brush into each shadow. The fallout from that doesn't translate to when you apply it to your lids. Another common concern was that the shadows would all mix together when you were using them as they are all so closely connected in the pan. That doesn't affect your usage whatsoever, in fact I find myself mixing colours together to get even more use out of the palette.

These colours all work so well together, like really well. You can create so many looks all of which are wearable for both day and night, you can also use each colour all over the lid as a single wash of colour because they are so easily blended out. They blend like a dream, which was something I wasn't expecting seeing as how powdery they were in the pan.

Overall I would definitely recommend these if you're a beauty lover as they are too pretty not to own. If they weren't 76 bucks a pop I would own them all, in fact theres a plum palette which I want ever so badly...


No comments:

Post a Comment