Tuesday 3 March 2015

Wardrobe Update: Autumn 2015


I'm trying to be smart with my money emphasis on the trying part which means I haven't really been spending loads on random purchases which is a new thing for me. Instead of impulse buying I put things in saved items or wish lists and come back to them in a week, if I've been thinking about the item all week then its a sign that I need it, if I don't even remember looking at it then it's a sign that I don't. For Autumn/Winter this year I'm only adding a few key pieces to my wardrobe. I already have a few pairs of jeans in all different washes. Enough coats to last me three winters and a lot of long sleeve tops perfect for layering. What I was lacking was an all leather jacket, some new knitwear and big comfy cosy shirts. These items were exactly what I needed to take my summer wardrobe of white tshirts and shorts into a more appropriate Autumn wardrobe. All items are from Asos and as a bonus they were on sale! All I'm after now is a pair of black boots with a pointed toe I have an exact pair in mind and will update if I buy them! I'm also after a few more basic knits some with a higher neck and some more over sized slouchy ones.

There is my Autumn wardrobe update, let me know what items you're adding to your wardrobe for the colder months ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment