Sunday 12 April 2015

Urban Decay b6 Vitamin - Infused Complexion Prep Spray // A Review


I've been super keen to try the Smashbox Primer water just because I like the idea of being able to spray my face with primer and not having to rub it into the skin purely because I'm lazy! My nearest Mecca store was out of the primer water but one of the girls working there said that this prep spray was better and it is better for your skin.

I didn't commit to the full size and instead opted for the smaller one just incase I didn't like it which I think is great, all of their spray products come in a smaller size as well.

This sprays a fine mist evenly all over your skin, and absorbs really quickly which is great. It leaves your skin feeling really smooth and really hydrated but not sticky or tacky at all. It does help to minimise pores which is exactly what I wanted it for and it also looks great when sprayed over your makeup as a final finishing step which I love.

Overall I would recommend this to anyone who is as lazy as me when it comes to priming your skin because with two sprays your done!


No comments:

Post a Comment