Monday 11 May 2015

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue // Review


If you know me you know that I am all about those lightweight foundations. When this one hit the market I was sort of skeptical because it seemed too good to be true. A weightless foundation that has good coverage and is also really hydrating. When I went to buy this I was really impressed to see that they have 6/7 shades which is great for a tinted moisturiser as usually they only come in light/meduium and dark. I bought the lightest shade as I'd rather it be too light then too dark and I feel like its a perfect match for my pale little face. 

This product looks so nice on the skin, it looks fresh and dewy which is exactly what I wanted. It also has great coverage which I wasn't expecting and its really buildable so if one layer isn't enough for you you can just keep adding till your happy with the look.

I set this with a powder and it lasts all day which is also a plus! Overall if you're after a lightweight base for everyday then I would check this little product out!

Also! It comes with its own specifically designed brush but I wouldn't run out to get it, this works well with fingers or with your regular buffing brush.



No comments:

Post a Comment