Friday 15 May 2015

Gerard Cosmetics Buttercup & 1995 Lipstick // Review



These lipsticks had me really excited when they first came out but the price plus shipping to Aus was a little high so I held off. Of course when a sale on them popped up with free shipping I jumped on the chance and ordered them right away. 

Buttercup is the perfect shade for my lips, as it is pretty much identical to my natural colour which makes it perfect for everyday wear. A really pretty nude with a slight pink to it. 
1995 is that Kylie Jenner colour that everyone wants. I would say this has a little more red to it, sort of like a terracotta colour then a browny nude. 

The formula of these absolutely sucks. They aren't matte and they aren't shiny they are just a dry. These also don't apply nicely to the lips either because they are so dry they just drag along without depositing any colour at all. 

These colours are so pretty and I'm so sad that they don't work for my lips because if the formulation of them was better I feel like they would be holy grail!


No comments:

Post a Comment