Sunday 17 May 2015

Models Prefer Mineral Powder Soft Touch // Review


I'm all for beauty on a budget so when I heard a whisper through the interwebs that these powders were very similar to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders I was all over it. 

I have Photo Ready and Soft Touch both of which are beautiful on the skin. The best part for me is that they have no glitter in them! Somthing that I hate in products is glitter...unless I'm buying straight up glitter I don't want to see it in any of my face products. 

These have a really soft glow to them which is really nice, not as highlighty as the Hourglass ones but these are great for setting your face makeup with or for applying over your bronzer to add a subtle glow. 

I wouldn't say they are exactly the same as the more expensive Hourglass ones but if you can't afford the bucks for those, give these a go as they are really nice as their own product!

No comments:

Post a Comment