Wednesday 20 May 2015

Mac Burgandy x9 // A Mini Palette


This may surprise you, but I only own 4 Mac shadows...I know, sometimes I even question myself. For some reason I just never buy them. I'm all about the palettes and buying individual shadows just never interested me. Plus the 15 pan palettes from Mac are ridonculously expensive so I've avoided them at all cost. 

Thats where this little palette comes in. Mac released these are x9 meaning you get 9 shadows all in different shades in a convenient little packet. Naturally I went for the Burgandy x9 because these are the colours that I go for all the time. 

When it arrived, I'm not going to lie I was kind of stunned at just how small this palette is. If you own a Mac quad then you have something to compare this to because this palette is the same size. They crammed 9 shadows into a quad so they are pretty teeny tiny. For some reason it doesn't bother me too much however I can see why some people might be annoyed. 

This little palette is perfect for everyday use and travelling as it is so small and has so many shadows in it. Also I love how it has a selection of colours that you know all go together and no random colourful one that most palettes seem to have (i'm talking to you random blue shadow that shows up everywhere unexpectedly) 


No comments:

Post a Comment