Wednesday 19 June 2013

Empties #1

I've been going a tad crazy trying to keep all the products i've used up in my room, fighting the urge to just throw them out as I use them has been rather difficult, however I have managed to rack up quite a good little stash of things I've used.
While it is a tad creepy seeing what people have in their trash it is a good way to review products as you have used the entire thing and are able to give your full thoughts on it!
So here is my trash for this month...just kidding here are my empties!

Johnson's face care daily essentials refreshing facial cleansing wipes

These are my favourite face wipes, this is why I have so many packets of them! They are incredibly durable and thick which allows you to really go to town when removing and makeup you may have on! They don't have any sort of scent and are incredibly moisturizing leaving your skin soft after use! I would highly highly recommend these to anyone who loves face wipes!

Sally Hansen Strengthening Polish Remover

I really liked this nailpolish remover to begin with but when it ran out and I bought the Cutex Strengthening nail polish remover I realised how dodgy the Sally Hansen one is. Its not terrible, but its not amazing either. It also bears the highest price tag of any nail polish remover that I've ever used coming in at $8 its really not worth it when you can usually get the Cutex version for around $2 and it does a way better job. Don't think i'll be repurchasing this one!

Katy Perry Lashes in Sweetie Pie

My Katy Perry Lashes finally died on me and after over 10 uses thats pretty good going for a pair of falsies! They were a tad difficult to apply though but that could be purely because I suck at applying false lashes however they looked so pretty once they were on, not too long and not too voluminous they basically looked like I'd had extensions put on. I would definitely repurchase these babies as they really enhance any eye look!

Benefits Hoola

I've had this bronzer for over a year, nearly a year and 6 months actually! and its finally left the beauty world and gone on to beauty heaven. I love this bronzer, its the perfect shade for paler people like myself and works great for darkening your complexion or applied as a contour. Its a matte bronzer which I prefer and doesn't look too muddy or orange on the skin. I already have a backup ready to go for this one and everything thats how much I adore it.


Rexona Women Naturals Anti- Per-spirant Deodorant in Pure

This deodorant was one of the strongest smelling deodorants i've ever owned. So strong that it lingered on clothing and on the skin all day, covering up everything even the smell of my perfume. While some people might enjoy that, I really didn't. I want a deodorant that covers up smells without smelling itself...if that makes any sense. I love my perfumes too much to have them covered up by a chemical soapy smell. Definitely won't be repurchasing this one!



Fudge Salt Spray

I'm a major fan of salt sprays and this one was no let down let me tell you that. Firstly it smells like a tropical holiday, like pineapples and coconuts which is a major pro in itself but teamed with a medium hold and wave making ability its amazing! However its kinda on the pricey side, at $24 per bottle I haven't had the guts to pay full price for it yet but when i'm a little more cashed up maybe i'll splurge on it once again.



Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh

Dry shampoos are literally my life, I cannot get enough of how they can add life to freshly washed hair and cleanliness to that second or third day hair without having to wash! Batiste is my favourite brand and its really easy to get a hold of here in Australia, however I will say it is double to price of the american ones. At $10 a bottle I cringe when buying it purely because it doesn't last me that long. However I love it too much to not have at least one bottle at home. This scent is also really great it just smells clean and isn't that what we want when our hair hasn't been washed in 3 days? Yes, yes it is.


 So there are my empties! Hope you enjoyed
Elizabeth xx




No comments:

Post a Comment