Monday 10 June 2013

Mini Haul: Beauty and Fashion



I should know by now that there is no point in going to a shopping center with the intention of not buying anything...because I will always buy something...without fail. Seeing as I bought some goodies I figure I should share them with all of you!

Beauty

All of the following purchases were made at Priceline which for those who don't live in Australia is probably the equivalent to a 'drugstore'.

The first item I picked out was the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Instant Blushing Glow Mood Boosting Effect Blush in Natural (that was a mouthful) after hearing great things about this brand and these Happy Booster products I thought i'd give one a try! and with the entire range at %30 percent I thought why not?! This one was $13.78



 

The next item was one of the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. These are another raved about item that I've never tried and at $11.95 reduced from $18.95 I couldn't pass it up!

I've always thought that it would be worth picking up an eye makeup remover and when I saw these Almay Moisturizing eye makeup remover pads for 6 bucks I just grabbed them without hesitation.



I've been looking for the perfect nude look for quite some time and have realised that matte nudes don't look too great with my complexion so after looking through the lip glosses I stumbled upon the Inoxa stand which is another brand i've never tried. This Antioxidant Lip Glaze in Guava is the perfect pink for me, plus it smells like coconut which is always a plus! This one was $11.95.


Lastly I grabbed another COVERGIRL Outlast Shine Brilliant Polish in Midnight Magic which looks like the night sky, its a colour that I don't have in my collection and at $4 dollars it makes a nice little addition to my nail polish family. 

Fashion

I've only got a few fashiony bits and they're accessories, after seeing that Mimco was having a 40% off sale I literally just gravitated straight into the shop and to the Pouches stand. This little beauty was only $35 which is half price! I feel like the colour will be great for winter and is a timeless addition to my Mimco collection,

The last couple of things are midi rings! I've been a little obsessed with the whole midi ring trend recently but haven't really been able to find any that fit my fingers and that I like. These two however I love, they are both from Sportsgirl and fit me perfectly.








No comments:

Post a Comment