Sunday 2 June 2013

What's In My Bag: Night Time Edition!

Seeing as I love the whole "What's in my bag?" post I thought I'd do another but instead of doing a day time every day bag I'd show you what I take with me when i'm going out.

The Bag

The bags that I tend to take out with me are hard box clutches. They are just so much easier to hold and tend to fit in your hand perfectly (they also don't get in the way when dancing....something I do but am not good at) It also has a gold chain strap which can go cross body or just on the shoulder in case I get sick of carrying it around all night. This particular bag I got from dissh.com.au and you can purchase it here:   

The Contents 


When it comes to things I bring out with me I tend to reach for all the mini things that I own simply because they fit into the teenie bags that I use. The first things that go in are my I.D, debit cards and my phone (without these three things there is not point leaving the house). 

Left to right: Hollywood Fashion Tape, Fabric Bandaids

After the important stuff goes into the bag I then reach for the bandaids and hollywood tape. My skin blister like there is not tomorrow even when i've worn the shoes for years, it is incredibly annoying to be out and to have blisters beginning to form on your heals so bandaids for me are a must! Same with the hollywood tape, have your top fall down is not a good look on anyone...this tape keeps things in place and being out with your gals there is bound to be someone who needs it, its just a handy thing to have!  

 Left to Right; Nivea Lipbutter in Caramel Cream, Lancome Juicy Tube, Lime Crime lipstick in Centrifuschia, Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Sample, Dior J'adore fragrance sample)

 Next are the little touch up items that I might need through the night. I always bring a lipbalm as I have dry lips so its a must. Then i'll pack whatever lip combo im wearing for that night, usually a lipstick and a lipgloss (here I have a Juicy Tube and Centrifuschia by Lime Crime) just incase my lipstick smears off and I need to re apply. I also bring a couple of little perfume samples, these things are a great way to use up whatever samples you have and they will fit into any bag your bringing as they are so small.


Left to right: Hair Tie, davroe hair wellness ultimatum strong hold non aerosol spray)

Lastly (if I have room) i'll chuck in a mini hairspray, this isn't 100% necessary but it doesn't hurt to have it with you, especially if your rocking a hairstyle that took more then 5 minutes to do and you want it to last! Also a hair tie is always required for the trip home when all you want to do is put your hair up in a messy bun. 


Hope you enjoyed 
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment