Sunday 15 September 2013

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Review

 After seeing countless adds for this shampoo and conditioner, and seeing Nicole Sherzinger walk around with her amazing hair I decided that I needed this in my life im an advertisers dream I know.
It claims to make your hair 10x stronger in one wash...there is no way that this could actually do that. And it doesn't. It does however make my hair feel amazing, so silky soft and even hides the appearance of split ends. Nothing can mend split ends except giving them the chop, but you can help the appearance of them by using really moisturizing products
Overall I really love this shampoo and condition, its one of those ones thats not amazing and revolutionary but is just your stock standard shampoo and conditioner that will never fail you.

What hair products have you been loving?
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment