Sunday 15 September 2013

New Skincare Routine - Formula 10.0.6 Review

 After searching through the aisles of my local Priceline store for skin care items, I stumbled across this brand. The reason it caught my eye even though you should't judge products this way is because of the packaging. I'm a sucker for cute packaging and fonts im a total nerd I know.  I picked up the scrub in my first trip and loved it so much that I went back for more.
 The Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser has quickly become my go to product when I want to really clean my skin. It cuts through the heaviest makeup and is super sensitive around the eye area meaning that I can remove my eye makeup with it aswell.
 The consistency took a little getting used to as its kind of a sticky gel. However once on the skin it bubbles into a sort of foam which feels really nice all over the face. I would definitely recommend this if your looking to try a new cleanser.
 The One Smooth Operator Pore Cleansing Face Scrub is the first product that I bought from this line and let me say that it's amazing. It literally does what it says, it makes your skin feel so smooth, kind of the way that a pore cleansing strip does without the need to pull and peel one from your nose!
 Its also in a gel form with the little scrub beads through it, its not too abrasive but its abrasive enough to  do the trick on my skin. I use this once or twice a week all over my face depending on how my skin feels, but I use it every other day around my nose to clear out the pores there my nose gets kind of icky, not nice!
 The So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser in the Sensitive formula is the latest addition to my Formula 10.0.6 family. It super soothing and goes on so well after the scrub and the foaming cleanser. I apply this every night before I put on my night moisturizer.
Its in a liquid form so I use a cotton wool square to rub it all over my face. It smells like cucumber and is just the nicest thing to apply after a long tiring day, it just refreshes the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and clean.

So that is my new skin care routine using the Formula 10.0.6 products! Let me know your current skin care routine!
Elizabeth xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment