Saturday 2 November 2013

NARS At First Sight LTD ED Eye And Cheek Palette Review & Swatches!

 I have been telling myself for the longest time that when NARS release a palette that has the Laguna bronzer and the Orgasm blush in it that I would buy it no questions asked, however I haven't seen that happen in ages. Then this little baby turned up...
This is the At First Sight Palette and while it may not contain Orgasm it does have Deep Throat which I much rather prefer as it is not as pink.





 The palette also contains 4 completely wearable eye shadows, which is why I was so prepared to pay the $94 that this cost me. It has a standard creamy nude colour perfect as a highlight or as a base, it also has this violet/light blur shimmery shade that looks so gorgeous on the lid and almost shows up silvery very appropriate for the upcoming holiday season, it then has a taupey nude and a very shimmery dark brown. All of these shadows like all nars shadows have gorgeous colour pay off, and are super long lasting on the lid.


Overall I'm quite thrilled with the palette, it seems perfect for travelling as you pretty much would only need to bring this as far as shadows and face powders go, and to have them all in one little compact with a huge mirror is definitely a plus.

Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment