Tuesday 5 November 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Supplies Haul & Review



Recently my top coat ran out and when I went to re purchase the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength one which was $14 I saw this little kit. The kit contains a cuticle balm, base coat, top coat and these drops that dry your polish in speedy time. IT WAS ONLY $24!! Why would I pay $14 for one top coat when I could get the entire set for $24 this is how my mind works.
 I justified spending the extra money by telling myself that I really should start using a base coat under my polish, I then told myself that my cuticles are unsightly and need help, then I said to myself "Lizzy you hate waiting for polish to dry, these drops will literally help your life!" So I bought it.

I'm actually really impressed with all of these products and so far they really seem to be helping my polish last longer, maintain my cuticles and quicken up the drying time of my polish.
 I also saw these two strange looking polishes and just had to have them. The sugar coat is the strangest polish I own, it literally looks like you've gotten sand in your nail polish bottle and then applied it to your nails, not really sure as to why you would want that finish on your nails and not really sure that I'll wear it but it is a fun one to have in my collection. Fuzzy Coat is another strange one, it looks like little pink lines all over your nails and has a bumpy texture to it, I much prefer this one to the Sugar Coat as it actually looks like a nail effect rather then just looking lumpy.

There is my little Sally Hansen haul! Hope you enjoyed
Elizabeth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment