Sunday 20 April 2014

A New Watch - The Horse


Late in march I pre ordered a new watch from a company called The Horse it arrived this month but I technically bought it in march so it doesn't count in my spending ban! . They make beautifully simple watches and other accessories for both women and men all of which I am in love with. The watch I chose is a black strap with a gold frame and white face.


It came a cute little brown box in a draw string bag, and when I opened it up I knew that I'd have this watch for a long time. The strap is Italian leather which means it will age over time, something that I love about authentic leather so I'm excited to have this in my little watch family.

 Worn with Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Enamel Disk Bracelet
 Bird ring from Colette Australia

I adore the masculinity of this watch and how it looks on my wrist, if you're in the market for a new time piece definitely check out The Horse  they have a whole bunch of different colour combinations so I'm sure you'll find your perfect match!


No comments:

Post a Comment