Friday 18 April 2014

April Spending Ban

There have been a few different sort of posts here on imma go shop now this month and the main reason for that is because I have put myself on a strict no spend for the entire month of April. Now before you think I'm loosing the plot hear me out theres a good reason for it I promise...

If you go back through my posts there are so many hauls, whether that be beauty hauls of clothing and accessories ones. My spending was getting ridiculous, plus I have way too many products that I need to start using up before I purchase more! Sounds simple? It's really not....

Browsing the online stores is like a morning routine for me, I'm constantly bookmarking things or making huge wish lists on ASOS so not being able to do that when I'm sipping on my morning green tea has been really hard. This might sound seriously dramatic but this really has been hard and I'm only just half way through the month!

This also probably sounds ridiculous but as a treat to myself when I'm finished the month this being that I haven't spent any money whatsoever on material things during the month I am going to invest in a new bag...I'm not going to say which bag it is in case I can't find one here in Australia or I can't get the size I want, but I will say that its a Michael Kors bag....SO get excited for a potential new member of the I.G.S.N bag family coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment