Tuesday 15 April 2014

bellabox Australia: March Unboxing

It's time for another monthly bellabox unboxing! This months box is based around Autumn & Winter style, something that made me a little excited, however i'm not really sure if the products reflect that. 
 When I saw the little card sitting on top of the tissue paper I immediately thought that there would be a makeup item in there, a smokey shadow or some lip product? Sadly there was no eye shadow, there was however the worlds strangest mascara and a lip balm.


This is everything that I received out of all the packaging....slightly underwhelming isn't it? The full size product it the lip balm, but its clear and smells so strongly of mint. I'm also not the biggest fan of burts bees but thats just me. The avon mascara is one that I attempted to use this morning, I failed miserably and got it all over my eye lids. The other products I haven't really looked at. I feel like every month I get excited for the box to arrive and I'm slightly underwhelmed...lets see what next month brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment