Monday 7 April 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection

Lipsticks is something that I seem to collect. No matter how many I have I always feel like there are new shades or new formulas that I need to have. When it comes to lipsticks no one does it quiet like MAC does. They have so many different formulas and colours to choose from, plus they always are always bringing out limited edition ones as part of there new collections. Over the years I have built up quite the MAC lipstick collection, one which I thought i'd share with you.

Creme D'nude - Cream Sheen 


Creme D'nude is my go to nude shade, however it can be a little "concelear lips" so a gloss of some kind over the top is always a must.

Cream Cup - Cream Sheen



Cream Cup is a perfect pink shade, its slightly pinker then my lips so it makes for a really pretty day time lip shade.

Pure Zen - Cream Sheen


Pure Zen is an orangey nude shade, it has the prettiest golden shimmer to it and looks amazing with a tan.

Pleasure Bomb - Matte, Limited Edition RiRi Hearts Mac Collection

Pleasure Bomb is a gorgeous dark pink shade, the formula makes it a little tricky to work with however it is a really beautiful colour

Morange - Amplified


Morange is a bright orange and is one of my most used shades. It looks amazing on the lips, seriously bright and awesome in the summer time. It adds a little something different an outfit which I love.

Lady Danger - Matte


Lady danger is a bright orange/red. Its another one of my favourites as it just brightens your complexion. It also lasts ages on the lips which is great for nights out.

Viva Glam Rihanna - Frost


Viva Glam Rihanna is a blue toned red. Its also my least favourite lipstick that I own, purely because it brings out the redness in my cheeks to the point that I feel embarrassed. I'm also not a fan of the frost finish as it is way to shiny for my liking, however I really do like the colour on other people so don't be put off by it, try it on and see how you go.

RiRi Woo - Retro Matte, Limited Edition RiRi Hearts Mac Collection


RiRi Woo was my go to shade of red a while back its now been replaced by lady danger. I love this shade its seriously a classic true red, however the downside of this one is that the retro matte formula is so hard to work with. It is super drying and super flaky on the lips which makes it a hassle. However the colour of it is too nice to not use.

Heaux - Retro Matte, Limited Edition RiRi Hearts Mac Collection


Heaux is like a dark berry red colour, a perfect shad for winter. Again the formula is a tad tricky to work with but the longevity and the colour pay off is awesome.

Heavenly Hybrid - Lustre


Heavenly Hyrbid is my newest addition my MAC lipstick collection. Its an amazing sheer purple shade that looks great as an everyday colour. It will be perfect for the upcoming colder months as it adds a really nice purpley sheen to the lips.

Heroine - Matte


Heroine is that one colour that I own which terrifies me. As much as I adore the deep purple shade its just so bright and so purple that the thought of wearing it kind of scares me. The minute I come up with an eye look to wear with this shade I will try and sport it all winter!

That was my MAC lipstick collection! Whats your favourite MAC product?



No comments:

Post a Comment