Tuesday 1 April 2014

Mini M.A.C Haul


After browsing the Mac counter as I tend to do whenever I'm at a shopping centre, I decided to pick a few items up. Mac isn't a brand that tends to interest me, purely because it can be so expensive here in Australia and I find that there are much better value for money brands out there. However every now and then I like to treat myself to a lipstick purely because I love the colour selection, and today I treated myself to some eyeshadows aswell.


Sable was the first shadow that I picked up, its a really warm brown with a slight shimmer to it. The reason I wanted this was because it went perfectly with the second eye shadow I chose and it also works amazingly on its own as an all over shadow.


Honesty was the second shadow I chose and like sable it is a brown, but its lighter and has more of a sheen to it. This one looks amazing on its own as well or paired with Sable. One of the reasons that I wanted these two shadows was because I was in need of a simple "go-to" look that I could just chuck on everyday and not even think about. These shadows do that perfectly, whether paired together or on their own. They also have no fallout which is another reason that I wanted them. My naked palettes while they are amazing to have can tend to have so much fallout that they just become impractical to use unless you really have the time to work with them. These Mac ones don't have that problem which is great.


The lipstick that I chose is Heavenly Hybrid from the new A Fantasy Of Flowers collection. Its a mid tone berry shade that isn't incredibly opaque. It has a shine to it which I really like, because Its lustre lipstick. This shade will be perfect for the autumn and winter days ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment