Wednesday 28 May 2014

May Haul: Michael Kors, Tobi, Winsdor Smith, Luxola & More!


Instead of doing random haul posts I thought I would try and keep them to a monthly type thing. Depending on how much stuff I buy each month I will do a collective haul showing you all the lovely things that I spent my money on. So for this month there are a few exciting things and some other new bits from websites that I've been eager to try! I will also try and link things wherever I can so you can go purchase them if you wish to!

Michael Kors


Obviously the largest purchase of this month goes to my new love, the Michael Kors Medium Selma Satchel. This beauty has two whole posts dedicated to it, so if you wanted to view it in full check those out!

Windsor Smith & Asos


I bought two new pairs of boots this month both are black and both are ankle boots.


The first being a pair that I've had on my wish list for the longest time, they are the Speck boots by Windsor Smith. These are a heeled chelsea boot that I have pretty much been living in since I got them. They add a little more edge to an outfit and dress everything up slightly. They are also super comfortable. You can purchase these here

I also got a flat pair of boots from ASOS because I had a 30% discount code. I have a pair from Tony Bianco which I wear to death and have had for way too long so I figured it was time for an upgrade. These are amazing and look so sleek with any outfit. You can purchase these here

Tobi.com

Tobi is a brand that I have wanted to buy from for ages. I never did because the shipping was always ridiculous to Australia. The thing that got me always wanting to buy was the fact that they have 50% off your first oder...isn't that nuts?! When I heard they had flat rate shipping to Aus I figured why not?

I got a jacket/coat/cardigan from them that has a leather collar. It look so nice on and will definitely be a winter staple for me. The black is sold out but you can purchase the red one here.

I also got yet another knit to fuel my knitwear obsession.  This one is grey with a black panel around the top and across the shoulders, it is unlike any other that I have so its a welcome addition to my knitwear family. You can purchase this here

Luxola.com/au

Luxola is the most amazing website that I randomly stumbled across when searching for Sleek products. They sell so many hard to find yet amazing brands and they ship express to Aus. Seriously if you are from Australia and are looking for really good/hard to find makeup give Luxola a go. 

I bought a palette from Zoeva which is the Nude 28 Shade palette. It has every nude shade you could ever need and the best part? IT HAS GREAT PIGMENTATION! If you're starting out with makeup this is a great affordable palette that I would seriously recommend. Review coming soon. You can purchase this here.

I also got the Sleek Contouring kit because I've heard great things about it. I'm yet to try it but it looks amazing in the palette! You can purchase this here   

I also got a new pencil brush because I left mine at a clients house when I was doing her makeup...so unfortunate so I just picked up this sigma one! You can purchase this here

Cotton On

Cotton On is one of those brands here in Australia that is everywhere and sells really basic stuff. I rarely go in because the things in store are never as good as they are online, but when I received an email with a 30% off code I figured I may as well pick up some basic things!

I got a pair of leather look jeans simply because I love how they look when paired with knits and basic tops. They are also great for nights out with heels and a cute top! The pair I bought are no longer available but you can purchase similar ones here

I also got a basic long sleeve grey top to use for layering under jackets and coats. There are a great thing to have in your wardrobe if your unsure of what to wear as they can be accessorised in so many ways. You can purchase this here

I also got a pom pom beanie because who doesn't love a pom pom beanie?! Am I right?! The grey version I bought is sold out but the black is available here


That is most of the stuff that I bought this month! Look forward to more of these posts coming at you at the end of each month!























No comments:

Post a Comment